Well, I got a surprise day off on Monday. That was kind of nice since it rained all day that day! Danny called me at like 6:30 and told me not to come in because nobody else was going to be there. So I slept in and basically did nothing all day. Sweet deal right? I won't complain.. Except for the fact I have to work Saturday now. But it's all good!
Tuesday was a great day. It was sunny and beautiful and soooo nice. I was feeling GREAT, and I got a sponsor in the first 20 minutes, and then I got another one like 20 minutes after that! I was so on a roll. I got another on after the first break and I got my last one right at the end of the day. Great day! I totaled 4 sign ups, and I got to meet some amazing people! Plus there were 2 new girls that started today, one of them is Olivia and the other one is Cara! Just like me! It's pretty funny.. So I got to work with them today and help them with their approaches and dialogues and such, which was nice because now I'm not the new girl- they are. I definitely like not being the only one who's brand new- now I actually know what I'm doing and I can help everyone else. I love how close I've gotten to the people I work with! They are so much fun! I really enjoy all of their company.
It's really cool how many awesome people I run into every day. There are people who just draw me pictures and sing me songs.. Its fantastic all the things we acquire. Some guy gave Olivia a 4 leaf clover yesterday. Random? Haha but it's all in a day's work. Mom got all sentimental about a picture some guy drew me.. It was an Urban Portland black and white sketch which was pretty cool.. Apparently I have to save it, so I'll post it someday..
Today it's supposed to rain all day long. It's already started and I'm not really looking forward to being soaking wet all day.. I'll survive I guess.
No comments:
Post a Comment